How To Remove Jio 1 Gb Limit
Reliance Jio 1 GB Data limit is indeed annoying if you used to download more than 1GB of data using Reliance Jio 4G. However, a few weeks ago, Reliance Jio 1GB Download Speed barrier introduced by the company on this new year . And After 1 gb Your speed will get decrease to 128kbps ( actually 50-60kbps 😛 ).With this new Trick, you can easily Remove jio 1 Gb Limit
Steps To Remove Jio 1 GB Limit
- Firstly you have to uninstall all Jio apps (including Jio4gVoice) .
- Now install old MyJio app (Google it).
- Open Myjio app list.
- Install all Jio apps.
- Turn your internet connection off.
- Open Jio app list.
- Now open MyJio app.
- Turn on your internet connection back and click on Get Jio
Not Worked For you? Try Another Method Written Below
Remove jio 1 Gb Limit Via Proxy
- Open setting in Your Phone > Mobile Networks > choose Jio Sim > Create New Access Point.
- Enter Profile Name as TechToogle
- Enter Apn as JIONET
- Enter Proxy – 22.214.171.124 & Port- 80
- Apn Type – Default
- Server – www.google.com
Got Rooted Device? We have another Simple Trick To Remove Jio 1 Gb Limit.
Remove jio 1 gb limit in Rooted Devices
- Firstly, download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer on your smartphone.
- Open the App.
- Select the network speed & choose: 12/28/7 – Max Speed option.
- Then Click on ‘Apply Tweak.’
- Restart your phone & after that, your jio 1 Gb limit will be get remove and you can Enjoy free 4G 😀 .
That’s All Friends These All Tricks Are tested by myself and it’s working 100% and the proof is attached on the top of this post and the The mobile number there is mine. Anytime You need any type of help you can call me( 😀 Not only help you can also call me if you want to give feedback ) . I Will surely help you and would love to hear your feedback :).