Are you one of those who is tired of Spotify and want to switch to a better option? Don’t worry you have plenty of alternatives available like Google Play Music, Apple Music, etc. Generally, we don’t delete accounts, we just delete the application and move on. But what If we want to remove all our traces? So, In this article, I have provided a few simple steps which you need to follow to delete your Spotify account permanently.
What If I Delete My Spotify Account?
Here are a few things you must keep in mind before deleting your Spotify account permanently:
- You will lose all your followers and playlists.
- You won’t be able to use your old Spotify username ever again.
- Everything in your library would be lost like any saved song etc.
If you are okay with all these drawbacks, then let’s begin with the deletion process.
Delete Your Spotify Account Permanently:
If you want to delete your Spotify account, then follow the below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, you need to navigate to support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/
- After filling up the credentials, click on the login button.
- Now it will ask you to select a category. Click on the Account option.
- Now select I want to close my Spotify account permanently option from the list.
- Your next step would be to select the Close Account option
- Now it will ask you to specify a reason why you want to leave Spotify?
- Once you have finished with it, just click on the Send Question button. That’s it!
Remember, If you are a premium user, you can even just cancel your subscription in spite of deleting it. It totally depends upon you.
I hope this article would have been helpful to you and now you can easily delete your Spotify account in a few simple steps. Still, If you have any query then you can leave your comments below. I will try to answer them as soon as possible.